Development

by aninsignificantspace

Last night i developed a roll of T-max 100. These negatives look really good, so fingers crossed they will print well. I decided to try the T-max as suggested my Graham. I bought a 5 pack so i can, also use this film to check the consistency of my processing technique. I have been recording my method, results and conclusions. I got some good shots of the subway on the aston flyover.

In my tutorial yesterday we spoke about the view point and the constraints of the images i will be taking, with my next shots i will stay the same distance away from my subject.

While researching the ‘subways in birmingham’. I have found the company who’s project it is to fill in the subways. It is projected to be finished over a ten year period.

Advertisements