In progress

by aninsignificantspace

I have spent this week in the darkroom, I had some old 2.5×2.5 negative to print and a 120 film to develop. I started with the negatives and ran some strip tests and got most of those done over 2 days. I have also managed to develop one of my films which is  100 iso. These turned out really well, I was more specific about picky about the shots i took, and also retook a few images that i had taken before digitally.  The images i have taken this week are some film images of the subways, and digital images of other areas around birmingham such as Livery street.

Although i have really enjoyed using and experimenting with the Empire Junior, the quality of the images are not consistent and they are not particulary sharp. I have decided to start looking into getting a medium format camera, i’m looking at the rolliflex bronica and the mamiya. Getting one of these will provide me with more control of my images and improve the overall quality.

 

Advertisements